Yes. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer and allows the site’s or service provider’s systems to identify your browser and capture and store information about candidates and employers and their preferences. We use this information to remember users when they return to our website, to provide a more personalised experience, and to send job alerts and email notifications.
When and how do we collect information?
When you register on our site, fill out a form, chat with a company or a support team, enter information on our site, sign up for our newsletter, answer a survey or marketing email, surf the website, or use any site features, we gather information about you.
What will we do with your information?
The information we gather from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience on our website and provide you with the content, services and product options in which you are most interested.
- To better serve you and respond to your customer service inquiries.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence via chat, email or phone inquiries.
- To measure website traffic and to improve our website’s functionality.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning or scan to PCI standards. We use the latest encryption technology and strict security measures to protect all stored information and only allow access to those with valid credentials. We have established a secure server environment and secure data storage. We never sell or share personal information with any third party. We are committed to protecting your data and ensuring that your privacy is respected.
Do we use third-party links?
Our website generally does not contain or provide products or services from third parties. All advertising banners within the platform are managed by our internal marketing team. The information we collect however, including your current role and industry and the types of jobs you’re looking for, help us understand what you’re searching for so that we can support clients and candidates in reaching their career and hiring goals faster.
How do we collect data in accordance with CAN-SPAM?
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that specifies regulations for commercial messages, offers recipients the ability to have emails stopped from being delivered to them, and imposes harsh penalties for violators.
We don’t use false or misleading subjects or email addresses; we include the physical address of our business or site headquarters; we honour opt-out or unsubscribe requests quickly; and we allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email notification.
What do we use your email address for?
- To send you information and updates about our services and products, job opportunities, and events
- To authenticate user accounts, and to provide personalised services such as job recommendations and resume searches
- To contact you with surveys or promotional offers
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings to disable them. Please note that if you do this, some features of our website may not work correctly. If you have any concerns about our cookies policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.